Natural Skin Care Ingredients For Healthy Skin
Using natural skin care ingredients to clean, wash and care for the face reduces exposure to damaging chemicals and helps improves the beauty of one’s skin. Utilising natural oils, it helps to increase moisture in face masks with plant recipes, which effectively improve the feel and health of the skin using everyday ingredients.
In the last post, we looked at simple natural skin care remedy for better health that requires very little investment but time in skin care, this handy infographic below titled “Natural Ingredients For Face Care” takes natural skin care a step up and reveals useful natural oils and common ingredients for use to moisturize, treat, repair and soothe the skin, and fight against aging or cure issues like acne.
From baking soda, oatmeal, sugar, teat tree oil, honey, apricot juice, olive oil and more, you will discover fantastic natural skin care ingredients for a healthy and smooth skin. Combining a daily and nightly skin care routine with natural skin care and regular application of DIY face masks for your skin type, your face will be looking healthy and smooth with proper skincare!
And with this simple to follow natural skin care ingredients, you will be treating your face without harmful chemicals … and save plenty of money. Here are great natural ingredients for face care that you can take action with today. From moisturizers, exfoliators, acne treatment, treating wrinkles and sun damage, soothe irritation or sun burn, treatment for the lips and eyes, and DIY natural face mask recipes, you will find great natural ingredients to care for your face.
– these Lipids help skin retain moisture
– contains Vitamin E and antioxidants
Glycerin & Plant Based Oils
– moisturize and clean
Milk & Yogurt
– soothes & smooths the skin, the lactic acid helps balance skin tone
– wash face with paste of baking soda and water to remove dead skin
Ground Raspberry & Blackberry Seeds
– help lossen and remove dead skin cells
– it has anti inflammatory properties and very gentle on the faacce. It will not harm senstive skin
– it has glycolic acid which breaks down the protein holding dead skin cells together. Also boosts new skin cell production
Cooled Coffee Grounds
– helps tone the skin
Tea Tree Oil
– acts as an antiseptic to remove bacteris and germs that can cause or exacerbate acne, boils, psoriasis, cuts and more
– it contains alpha hydroxy acid which helps remove dead skin cells and clear the skin
Ground Orange Seeds
– texture acts as a natural exfoliant while the vitamins nourish the skin
– fights skin infections and reduces inflammation. Also helps attract and retain moisture
Strawberries For Skin Care
– contains folic acid that helps fight acne
Liquid Milk of Magnesia
– helps control of oily skin and reduce breakouts
Treating Wrinkles & Sun Damage
Coffee Berry Extract & Soy
– reduce the signs of sun damage
– combats the sun’s effects and prevents wrinkles
Licorice Extract & Kojic Acid
– lighten age spots
– temporarily plumps the skin, minimizing appearance of wrinkles
– dissolves dead skin cells without harming the live cells beneath, helps health the skin and reduce lines and age spots
Soothe Irritation or sunburn
– helps skin feel cool and fresh
– treats sunburn, itching and eczema while helping combat the effects of aging
– the minerals and vitamins in milk helps nourish and soothe irritated skin
Natural Face Mask Recipes
Powdered Milk, Warm Water And Honey
– 4 tablespoons of powdered milk, 2 tablespoons of warm water, 2 tablespoons of honey
– Mix the 3 ingredients well. Apply it to the face and lay a warm, damp wash cloth on the face for 10 minutes. Wash the face and pat dry.
– Great for dry skin
More DIY Face Masks For All Types of Skins – 5 More DIY Natural Face Mask Recipes
As you can see, the natural skin care ingredients are easily attainable and only requires 5 to 10 minutes of your time to put together. So start a daily and nightly natural skin care routine to care for your face today!
Must Read – Simple 3 ingredient DIY Face masks to treat every skin type – from oily, acnes to dry skins.
Resource from rainshadowlabs.com